Senior Software Developer
Málaga – Fecha de inicio: Noviembre 2021
Our MRS product helps customers to better understand their bank statements and spending by cleaning up transaction information and putting it into categories.
We have also created a number of location based solutions such as Journey Planners, City Guides and Route Maps.
We are a profitable and privately owned company that is focussed on using the latest technology to build great products that help millions of users rather than doing what is needed to secure investment or please investors.
Our profits are shared via a generous shared bonus scheme on a yearly basis.
As part of a growing business with an increasingly international footprint, there will be plenty of opportunities to further develop your career.
Essential Experience [4 years]
- Delivery of robust applications that serve millions of users. Either B2B or B2C
- RESTful API Design
- Peer reviewing code
- Continuous Integration
- Work as part of an Agile team
- A second programming language
- Pair programming
- Google Cloud Certifications
- Familiar with Google Cloud Platform
- Familiar with Terraform and other Cloud Infrastructure tools
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with NoSQL databases
An ideal candidate will
- Be curious about new technologies and have projects outside work
- Have experience with cloud technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Enjoy working in an environment that values opinions, respectful challenge and pragmatism
What we offer
- Choose your job title
- Significant influence over what you work on
- 24 days holiday and Public Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote Working. Ideally spending 4 to 8 days per Month in our Málaga office
- Occasional travel outside of Spain for company meetings and events
- Attendance at technical conferences and events
Full time, starting Q4 2021
Accesible to Málaga office
The salary range for this position is 32,000€ to 40,000€ depending on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in applying: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your CV filling in the form below